Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Max

Even if it is a day late, yesterday my darling Max had a birthday.  I didn't do anything special for him but told him we would go out for Chinese food when ever he wanted to go.  
I got an order for a garden tool bucket yesterday so spent the day trying to figure out exactly how to make them.  Finally got it done.  Also have a pattern for one that fits in an ice cream bucket, that would work for little tools or for a child.  I am going to have to try and do one of them after I get this one done for her.  She said she was also looking for a sun bonnet, will have to check around and see what I did with the pattern I have for an old fashioned bonnet.   This is one of my barter deals, she has 25 quilt blocks that she is willing to trade so both of us are happy with the trade.  I just love bartering!!!!     I think that one of these days that is going to be the only way people are able to get things they don't make or grow for themselves.  Let's face it, money is getting to be worth less and less all the time. 

1 comment:

  1. Willow got one of those ice cream buckets for Christmas. Santa brought it in person, but I think he had some help making them from some special elves aka her Aunts. They made up around 20 for the kids. The girls were filled with craft things, like paint brushes and coloring pages. The boys had snacks. They are going to be very handy!

    ReplyDelete