Monday, January 16, 2012

A day off.

I got a day off on Saturday to spend with my friend Angie.  Had Cody to come and stay with his Papa so I didn't have to worry about him while I was gone and could really just relax and play with Angie, her sewing machines and fabric.  It is really handy to have a Grandson studying nursing!  If you don't sew they probably wouldn't sound fun but it was for us.  We laughed and cut up like a couple of kids.  Going down to her house my GPS took me one way and coming home it took me another way.  Wonder if the next time I go see her it will take me still a different way?  Love my GPS since I can manage to get lost going around the block.  Angie send me home with a bag of fabric for halters.  She has more fabric than I do and that is really saying something!  I just love the cottons that she gave me.

I increased the coconut oil I am giving Max last night, added another tablespoon at night, so far so good, doesn't seem to be upsetting his tummy and I think he is doing a little better.  He really laughed the other day for the first time in a long time.  I ordered the MCT oil to add to his diet too.  It should be here tomorrow or Wednesday.  Will find out how this does when I add it.  He is very positive about the addition of the coconut oil and the MCT to see if it works.

Have to get busy working on some more halters and then in the morning have to go to the grocery store. YUCK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment