Monday, January 9, 2012

Busy sewing day

Seems like I have been sewing all day today, well guess that is because I have been sewing all day today except for when I have been trying to find out where to send my laptop to get it fixed.  The screen just was black when I turned it on.  This happened before Christmas and Best Buy has been giving me a royal run around since then.  Finally found where to send it to.  Best Buy said if I mailed it to them they would just not accept it.  What a bunch of jerks, they were happy to sell it to me online and ship it to me.  If I wanted to go to a store gone there to buy it.  Put a stop of the credit card payment until I get my computer back and it works.  I thought that a reverse of the charges would get their attention but it didn't!  Don't every buy anything from Best Buy!!!!! 

Got 2 dog halter dresses done for an order and one of the collars.  Just need to do the top stitching on one of them and make a matching collar for the lady.  The Lakers fabric came in today and I got that one made up tonight.  Talk about a goof up, called the lady to tell her that it was ready and when she answered the phone she was in New  York at a funeral.  I am so embarrassed but I had no way to know.  I got the cutest little charm dog prints to put on the halters, I think it will be one of those little things that set them apart from others that people sell.  They don't cost very much but I think they are so cute. 

Wednesday is doctor day in Murfreesboro so Hobby Lobby, here we come, McCall patterns on sale for 99 cents and hope to find some Valentine and St. Patrick fabrics.  Maybe even some Easter prints.  Max and I are going to the Chinese place while we are there, YUMMY!!!!!  Teresa may even  meet us there for lunch.

Late so I am going to go see if I can get any sleep and just finish up the rest of the halters in the morning, will make pictures before I deliver them.

No comments:

Post a Comment