Thursday, March 1, 2012

Figured it out!

I just finally figured out that that is not a band on the bottom of the blouse, it is the skirt band.  I think the basque piece is what threw me off but got it figured out now.  Found some old fabric that I can use to make up my muslin.  Not a muslin but it will work!  This is going to be an interesting blouse.  Maybe interesting isn't the right word, different?  If I don't get some sleep tonight I am going to put it away until I'm not so tired or I am going to mess it up so bad that there won't be anyway to fix it.  Don't know what the problem is, just wide awake at 3 AM!  Now I am sleepy, wonder why........  Off to go do some work on my little brother's quilt.  One of these days I am going to quit calling him my little brother, after all he is over 6' tall and 200 pounds and is 50 years old! 

My stupid computer has a stuck key, "X" and of course I use it all the time since it is in my last name. Just one more of those silly things that makes me growl!

No comments:

Post a Comment