Friday, December 23, 2011

Here we go!

My first posting on this blog, I am guess that this is really going to be more of a journal than anything else but that is a good thing!  Max has had a pretty good day today, I am learning that some days are really rough and others are just OK but those are good days.  Maggie Mae went to the vet this morning, the groomer, Marcie thought she might have a thyroid condition but she doesn't.  Dr. Nester thinks it is some kind of allergy.  Guess they will put her on pills like Richard is on for his allergies.  Not like we need more expenses but maybe the pills will be cheap like his are, get 40 of them at a time and they cost $4.00.  That we can afford that.

My sewing machine is going caput, that I can't afford.  Angie said she had an extra machine that I can use.  God bless her she even said she would bring it up here.  I want to do something special for her for doing this for me but I don't know what, will have to think on it.  I know she wants to go see Teresa's animals so we will do that for sure. 

Max came in this afternoon all in a tiff, the diesel tank is gone.  Doesn't surprise me, just hope that the trailer is still in the back, it is on our property so it better be.  We went over and looked at the house since we had so much rain yesterday to see if there was any flooding.  Looks good.  Just hope we can get this place sold and sold fast before Marsceen makes Max and me both nuts.  I have listed it in Craigslist, HomesteadingToday and we have a sign out front.  We tell everyone that we know that it is for sale.  Doug St.John called about it for one of the daughters but who knows?  Will keep our fingers crossed.  I just can not believe what she has done to us, really don't even know why she is so hateful.  One day, we can have the farm the next she sells everything, hell, she may have sold the farm for all we know.  I just hope we can get enough from this place to buy the house and fix what needs done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment